Welcome to read the 4th Sumforest Newsletter, January 2016.
This newsletter includes:
- 5 articles:
- A SWOT analysis of Forest Research in Europe
- Short notes from the Sumforest Paris Workshop on Strategic activities
- Foresterra final conference
- Forest-based Sector Technology Platform (FTP)10th Anniversary
- Interview with Canadian Forest Service Director General Javier Gracia-Garz
- Announcement of the Sumforest call:
The Sumforest call will be launched on 21 March 2016.
The title of the call will be “Forests for society of the future”. This general topic reflects the sub-topics that are 1) bio-based industries and markets, 2) changes, risks and uncertainties and 3) multiple and interacting ecosystem services. More details related to the scope, budget, funders, time schedule etc. will be provided in a special newsletter to be published soon.
- Upcoming events
- List of Sumforest partners and observers
Best wishes for this new year,